I’m excited to officially welcome Trollbeads Delaware, otherwise known as Blooming Boutique, to Charms Addict! Blooming Boutique not only carries Trollbeads, but X by Trollbeads and Chamilia as well. Located in Lewes, Delaware, this fall they’ll be hosting the second annual Trollbeads at the Beach which is one of the hottest Trollbeads events of the year! Starting from October 17th – 19th, the three-day festival will offer a number of exclusive beads and activities:
- Over 4,000 uniques
- 300 exclusive beads never before seen on the US market
- Holiday 2014 Collection will also be available
- Entire gold and two-tone collection – buy 3, get 1 free
- Trollbeads and X by Trollbeads Designer Tomas Cenius will be attending giving away 100+ signed sketches
- Glass demonstration by Gail Crosman Moore, the designer of the Native Elements Kit
- Bracelet design workshops
Be sure to get make your reservation soon since there’s a discount with early registration. The tickets are $35 until October 2nd, then $45 until the event. With the ticket price, you’ll receive access to the main event, special promotions, luncheon and refreshments, and a gift bag with exclusive Trollbeads goodies.
I was desperate to attend last year, and Trollbeads Delaware even had a special glass design made for the party called By the Beach which was a limited edition bead. They offered a few online after the event, and I was able to get a couple that way. There’s no confirmation whether there will be another exclusive bead but it’s safe to say there will plenty to do (and buy) at the festival. I’m also excited to announce that I’ll be attending this year and I can’t wait to go! Have you heard about this event? Are you planning on attending?