I originally found this great list of ALL of the Pandora promotional items ever made on the Pandora Promos Selling group on Facebook — credit to Cilia van Zal for compiling such a comprehensive list! I’ll try to keep this updated as new promos come out both here in the United States and internationally. [Last updated April 1, 2013]
This list is ordered alphabetically for easy parsing. Also you’ll see the abbreviation GWP in a few places; this means “Gift with Purchase”.
GWP with about $200-$250 spend in Australia in 2010 until stock lasted.
Made for Asian markets in 2011, 2012, and 2013.
2011′s had cherry blossoms on the red envelopes, 2012′s had gold embossed flowers on red envelopes, and 2013′s had the Pandora ribbon on a pink envelope.
USA promo in 2010 at the same time as the cupcake promo.
There seems to be four different bag holders:
One is the black square one with crown logo that comes in flat leather cover. Not sure when this was released, maybe 2009 in the USA?? Please update if you know more.
The other black one is round with crown logo.
The third is a pink one that unfolds and comes with leather pouch and square box. Released in Oz from before Christmas 2010. Usually with $250 spend.
The last one I know of is white with a pink bow/ribbon print on it, which also comes in leather pouch and square box. This one is very hard to find, not many are around . It was a gift from the Pandora page for Christmas 2010. Only about 50 people got one.
1. Black laquered bag with PANDORA and crown logo on opposite sides. Crown logo lining. The spend was about $150 at shops in Oz from 2010 until stock lasts.
2. Same as 1 but with plain white lining, almost looks like they forgot to put the crown lining inside. It is a smaller version of 1.
3. Signature bag, black with PANDORA in white printed all over. Spend about $200 at Oz shops from 2010 until stock lasts.
4. Cotton bag with drawstring. Available mid-2011 at some Oz stores with spend between $125 and $150.
5. Zipper bags. Available mid-2011 at some Oz stores with spend between $100 and $150.
6. Neoprene Pink Ribbon Breast Cancer Awareness Susan Komen Build bag, was available in the USA I think 2009-2010.
7. Pink jute bag with wood handles and PANDORA printed in black on the front.
8. Large black satin bag with PANDORA in white on front and back. I think this was a staff only item, not a usual GWP or Promo item.
9. Large black satin bag with PANDORA in white on front and back. I think this was a staff only item, not a usual GWP or Promo item.
10. A huge black bag with PANDORA Unforgettable Moments in white print on it. Promo in Belgium.
11. Black/white clutch purse. These were gifts at a Canadian conference and it looks like the remaining were gifts at the cruise 2012.
12. Dark purple leather clutch purse. GWP in Australia from March 2012 until stock lasts. Only available at concept stores. Spend is around $1200.
13. Dark purple leather coin purse- $400 spend from March 2012 in Australia.
14. Black bag with PANDORA.
15. Beige hessian bag from the Sundance Festival
16. Bag with Pandora beads/bracelet on it, which was available in Canada.
17. Large black quilted nylon bag from the N.A. Flagship SoHo store grand opening in NYC.
From December 2011, there is also a Handbag organiser/bag insert available at some Australian shops. It’s very pretty purple with logos printed all over. Spend is around $150. Measurements in cm are: W22x D11xH18. It weighs about 350 grams inside the plastic bag with the cardboard protection sheet. Handy shipping info for sellers.
From December 2011, there is also a Handbag organiser/bag insert available at some Australian shops. It’s very pretty purple with logos printed all over. Spend is around $150.
For 2011 and 2013, was a GWP in Belgium.
GWP in Oz, usually with between $200 and $250 spend in 2010.
LEATHER boxes come in three sizes:
Mini size box (travel size)
Weight 450 grams.
Measurements include the cardboard box the leather box sits in.
Travel size box in leather blush pink available in Oz from mid-2011 with $350 spend.
Also, available in USA promo October 2011 with spend of about $125 and in Canada with spend of $150.
Available to buy outright in Belgium for 45EUR or spend of 300EUR.
Medium size Box
Weighs about 1.450kg
Measurement includes the cardboard box the leather box sits in.
1. Medium leather creamish colour with purple lining available in OZ in 2011 with spend of $850. Retired in 2011.
2. Medium soft blush pink leather with black lining available in OZ in 2011 with spend of $850. This is the replacement of the cream/purple box. Available in the UK with £350 spend. Available to buy outright in Belgium at $80 euros. Available in Portugal in 2011 too with the Stella Star set.
3. Medium UK version is the black leather with tan/brown suede lining available in the UK with about £250 spend depending on the store in 2010/2011 but it is no longer made and retired now. Available until stock lasts, like the Oz cream/purple box.
For those wanting to work out postage/shipping, the weight of the Medium box including its cardboard box is almost 1.450kg.
(1. and 3. were distinued in 2011)
Giant size Box
Weighs just under 6kg
Measurement includes the cardboard box the leather box sits in.
GIANT leather blush pink with black lining, available in OZ in 2011 with spend of $3000 and in the UK with a spend of £650.
Now available in Belgium too and can be bought at 190EUR or with spend of 1500EUR.
Round cream leather box was a promo in Malaysia for the Chinese New Year period. The interior is soft black velvet with a round velvet pillow. Attached the bottom of the inside are two ribbons which can be taken out and tied around the box.
Square cream leather box was a promo in Germany for Valentines Day 2012. Only concept stores carried them.
2012 pinkish/creamish HEART shaped leather BOX with pink Valentine’s decorative design in a dark pink/maroon printed all over. The box twisted open and had two layers, one for bracelet, and one had little compartments to hold charms/earrings. The promo was in the US, Canada, and Australia. Spend was $150USD and $200AUD.
Valentines 2013 – brings us two different boxes:
1. The bright red leather heart shaped box with zipper all around. Inside it is black, and the inside of the lid has a mirror. And there is a heart shaped removable black velvet pouch inside as well. It is a promo in several countries:
$150 spend in Australia
109EUR spend in France
250EUR spend in Belgium
120GBP spend in UK
1200MYR spend in Malaysia
$3200HKD spend in Hong Kong
$800SGD spend in Singapore
Portugal – leather bracelet and pave heart bead for 99 euro and get heart box GWP.
Spain – 109EUR but for the 2012 box
2. The other 2013 Valentines box is a porcelain, round box with a pink bow design on the lid. North America exclusive.
There are two different black interiors: one is a bracelet interior ($200USD) and the other a necklace/earring set ($125) interior.
Mother’s Day boxes 2013:
1. North America exclusive: cream/pink heart shaped box for LE Bear My Heart charm ($75USD) and cream/pink travel case GWP with purchase of the Mother’s Day gift set ($200USD).
2. UK and Australia receive round box with cherry blossom design; 125GBP and 150AUD spend.
SUEDE three-tier boxes:
2. Taupe/greyish with ‘ TM’ written after PANDORA on the lid.
3. Purple without ‘jewelry’ written on the lid.
4. Purple with ‘jewelry’ written on the lid (a little more burgundy purplish than the other).
6. Tan embossed
In Australia, some of these boxes were gwp with $700-$800 spend. Other countries had other promos/spends for them. Some shops sold them outright for around $40-$50.
There is also a small square three-tier box, which is a compose box/Mix&Match box meant for compose jewellery. This was gwp in Australia with $500 spend but some shops sold them outright for around $30.
1. Round white box with no stitching on the outside and with bracelet/beads interior were released in several countries, not all at the same time. E.g. Singapore, Portugal, Australia in 2012-2013.
2. Round white box with stitching on the outside and with bracelet/beads interior was released in the USA as a bracelet promo in 2012 with two twinkle stars clips and the Black Friday charm for $200 USD.
3. Tiny round white box that came with the Black Friday charm in 2012.
4. Round white box with the same outer design as 1 but with a ring interior to store 15 rings on top and on the reverse side of the ring insert you can store 3 more rings. This was a ring promo in Spain around October 2012.
5. Same round white box with bracelet interior but cherry blossom design on the outside; Mother’s Day 2013 promo in UK and Australia.
Bubble blow bottle
Mothers day gift 2010 in some European countries.
Business card holder
Pink leather cover given out to employees.
As far as I know (Cilia) there are three different boxed candles.
1. There is a candle that comes in a box with a tassle on top, and the glass in where the candle sits has a white crown logo on one side. This one was GWP in Oz in 2010.
The fragrance of that candle is mango and pink grapefruit.
2. The candle that I (Cilia) got from the USA I think late 2010 comes in a white box with a black ribbon and bow on top of the lid. The glass that the candle sits in has PANDORA in black print on the front.
The fragrance is tangerine and vanilla.
3. The latest GWP in Oz is the candle that comes in a pink box with PANDORA Unforgettable Moments on it and has lovely stenciling on the glass in which the candle sits.
The fragrance is the same as the previous Oz candle: mango and pink grapefruit. Re-release in Australia in 2012 with $150 spend. Also a Mothers Day promo in Belgium, 150euro spend.
Playing cards, which were available from the USA (please update info if you know more).
There is also a boxed tin of cards, which are/were a GWP in Oz with about $150-$250 spend depending on the area/shop. There are 9 different designs of cards inside the tin, and each design comes double, so 18 in total.
2008 (crown logo), 2009 (snow man) and 2010 (sleigh) Christmas ornaments were USA promos.
2011 ceramic Christmas ornament decoration available in the USA and Australia. USA with $125 spend and Oz with $120 spend. Available at concept stores only.
2012 ceramic Christmas ornament decoration in the shape of a boot, with little pouch inserted in the boot. USA with $125 spend and OZ with $150 spend from Nov 26th until Dec 14th or until stock runs out.
The Canadian cupcake has the lid covered in pink sprinkle.
The USA version comes with a lid in pink ribbon design for Breast Cancer Awareness.
Lavender eye soothing masks were available in Australia in 2010 until stock lasted with about $200 purchase. Be careful with shipping this to abroad as I heard that a few of these have been seized by customs as they contain (lavender) plant materials, which are prohibited for import in most countries.
Hand Sanitizer Gel
A small bottle of gel from the Australian Convention. Extremely hard to find.
There are two black hats in Australia that came with a spend of between $150 and $250.
One is a baseball cap, the other a pioneers style cap.
Heart ring/jewelry holder
Mother’s Day 2011 promo USA.
Small bottle of insect repellent from the Australian convention 2012. Extremely hard to find.
iPad / iphone case covers
Is available at some shops in Australia. Some other shops will be getting it after Christmas or in the New Year. I think the official spend for the iPhone is $200 although some shops won’t hesitate to up the spend for GWP.
iPad 2 cover available at some Australian shops from Dec 2011 or Jan 2012, the spend is $700.
iPhone4 cover available at some Australian shops from Dec 2011 or Jan 2012, the spend is $200.
1. Australian black velvety jewelry roll were/are GWP starting in 2010, still available at some shops in 2011.
2. USA promo jewelry rolls are the pinkish leather cream ones in 2011. These same leather rolls have arrived in Australia too, and available with $500 spend while stock lasts.
3. Another USA promo from maybe 2010. Black leather in box.
Three different notebooks.
1. There is a leather covered journal/notebook in a pinkish/cream which is an OZ GWP 2010-2011.
2. The same leather notebook also comes in white.
3. There’s also a hard cover journal/notebook which weighs just over 500 grams and is an older Oz promo- early 2010 but still sometimes available in 2011 at some shops. Spend for both seems to be between $200 and $300.
1. Pink glass heart keychain, I know this was available late 2009-2010 in Australia with purchase of around $200-$250.
2. The boxed metal Pandora logo crown, also an Australian GWP end 2009 and 2010.
3. A small logo crown in a pouch.
4. 2011 Keychain that people received as a present on the Pandora page. These will be available in Australia for Valentines day and the spend is $120. The UK will get this keyring at some time in 2012 also.
5. Dark purple leather keychain is a GWP from March 2012 in Australia with $350 spend. Concept stores only.
There are four different lanyards.
1. Black with Pandora written all along the flat weaved textile length.
2. Black without the PANDORA print on the black textile because it’s more like a thick round cord rather than a flat weaved material.
3. A light pink one in leather, was available at some Australian shops only from late 2011.
4. Like number 3, but the strap is not leather but a fabric material.
2009/2010 GWP in Oz with $150-$200 spend.
2011 Pink lip gloss, GWP in Oz
2011 Nude lip gloss, GWP in Oz
Dark purple leather luggage tag are gwp in Australia with $300 spend.
1. Available in Australia in 2010 with spend of around $250.
2. Dark purple leather small make-up purse -$600 spend available in Australia from March 2012.
3. Dark purple leather large make-up purse – $700 spend (Concept stores only) Available in Australia from March 2012.
Three different ones:
The white one in retractable tube, available 2010/2011 in Oz with spend between $150 and $250.
The black full size one was available in Oz as well around the same time but seems to have been replaced by the former.
The latest one in a box, available from mid 2011 with $150-$200 spend.
Between $200-$250 spend in Australia in 2010.
Four different compact mirrors.
1. Oz GWP with about $200-$250 spend. Started in 2010 but still available at some shops in 2011. It has the indented crown logo on the front and is quite matte. Comes in a black velvetty drawstring pouch.
2. The same mirror but the crown logo design is not indented but rather printed on the lid. Also comes in black pouch.
3. The older one I think was available in Oz as well as the USA, too. It is shinier than the first and has PANDORA on the front. Comes in a leather pouch and white box with ribbon/bow design.
4. The latest one has PANDORA UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS printed on the front. Comes in a leather pouch and pinkish box.
5. Shiny (mirror like, outer case) with ‘PANDORA’ engraved on the front. Comes in a leather pouch and white box with ribbon/bow design. This was a Christmas gift from Charlotte/Pandora December 2010.
There are also some bigger mirrors but I think these were utilized in the shops and sometimes for sale unofficially, they were not a GWP or promo item. If you know more, please update info!
So far, there have been three different ones that I know of.
1. Round mat with crown logo printed on it in mustard/gold.
2. Same, but logo printed in black.
3. Round with Pandora Unforgettable Moments printed on it instead of the crown logo.
Not promos or gwp but Staff items, all mugs are very hard to get.
Two different mugs, both with Pandora on them. Different shape of the ear.
They were/are not GWP but the latest one was a 2011 gift from Pandora to some people on the Pandora page.
There is also a LIFE set of three mugs.
Nail files and buffers
2011 UK GWP only. Not sure how much the spend needed to be for this. Please update if you have more info.
Notebooks, papers and pads
1. Loose leaf note papers in the same design as the paper weight, come in a block, boxed with spend of around $200 in Australia, beginning of 2011 until stock lasts. Still available at some stores.
2. Notepad with picture of carnation on it and rings. Was a gift at Australian Convention 2012.
3. Notepad with crown logo on it.
4. Black notebook. Australian GWP from September 2012 till stock lasts. Limited amounts available to stores. Spend $150-$175 but can be decided by each store.
GWP in OZ, the paper weight spend was between $150 and $300 depending on the area/shop.
It was released in 2010 and available still in 2011 at some shops.
From the Australian Convention 2012. Extremely hard to find!
1. White pen with PANDORA on it, available at Oz shops in 2010 with $100 spend.
2. Same as one but PANDORA in smaller print.
3. White pen with PANDORA Unforgettable Moments on it. Not sure where this was available.
4. Pink version of this PANDORA Unforgettable Moments white pen. Not sure where this is/was available.
5. Pinkish luxury pen, boxed. Available at Oz shops in 2011 with between $100 and $150 spend.
6. Black and white pen with PANDORA on it. Very rare!!
7. Black pen. Available to Canadian seminar attendees only.
Phone dangle/clasp opener
Matches the 2012 keychain.
Given to every buying customer on International Woman’s day at March 8th (in Belgium).
Was a Valentines Day 2012 promotion in Australia with $120 spend until stock lasts.
Also in Korea from March 9 – 19 2012 promo was the ph dangles. With spend KRW200,000 (approx. AUD $170).
Picture and photo items
1. Leather brag frame available mid-2011 in Oz with $150 spend.
2. Picture frame magnets, three in a box, available mid-2011 in Oz with spend between $200 and $250.
3. Photo album, available before Christmas 2010. Pinkish leather cover, same style as the leather covered notebook. Very hard to find.
4. UK Mothers Day Promo 2012 picture frame. Measurements 43cm x 25cm . Weight 1235 grams. Also promo for Mothers day in Belgium.
The USA Mothers day 2011 promo was a heart-shaped ring stand.
There are two different sets of boxed soaps:
The first one was a GWP in Oz in 2010. There are two large cakes of soap in the box. The fragrance is mango and pink grapefruit.
The latest boxed soaps is GWP in Oz (2011) is a smaller box than the previous box, and available with a spend of between $200 and at some shops even $300. There are three smaller cakes of soap in this box but it doesn’t say what fragrance it is.
With the square box promo in Germany, bead stickers were sometimes included.
A little bottle of sunscreen from the Australian Convention 2012. Extremely hard to find.
Large white beach towel with PANDORA Unforgettable Moments in black print, that were a gift on the cruise 2012.
1. The pink T Shirt was available at some Australian shops with purchase of about $300.
2. There was a hoodie, cap sleeved tee and tank tee (all black) as well as black Pandora flip-flops (thong sandals) with rhinestone accents, in Canada, I believe in 2009/2010 (This info was from Gloria Mills). Technically not promo items or GWP because they were for sale.
3. Also, a black 3/4 length sleeve tee with v-neck and rhinestone details. This was a staff shirt to my knowledge.
4. Sleeveless Tank T with Pandora and rhinestones (KP)
5. a cap sleeve white tee with rhinestone accents (KP) – got mine in 2009
USA also had velour black hoodie with rhinestone accents on left “pocket” area (KP)
6. The cruise Tshirt 2012
There are, as far as I know, three or four different umbrellas.
1. The black full size, with Pandora logo, GWP in OZ about $200-$250.
2. The peachy/pink one with lots of little logos on the inside, I think was a USA promo but not sure about where and what the spend was/is.
3. The foldable, tinned Canadian black umbrella.
4. Pink 2011 release, available in Australia with between $200 and $300 purchase. Available in Portugal recently, too. Also available in Belgium with 200euro spend.
Not really a GWP or promo but was available at a Canadian convention. I think someone in the USA had seen one as well.
Another, taller water bottle which I also got from Canada. (Cilia)
Five boxed wine charms were a USA promo 2009.
USA promo, maybe 2010. Boxed set of three items: cork screw, bottle top opener and cork.
A white with pink lettering wrist band from the cruise 2012.