I created this blog because I wanted to provide one source of information regarding all things Pandora Jewelry. While I’ve only been collecting since mid-2011, I am absolutely obsessed with Pandora charms and bracelets and have amassed quite a collection in my short time as a serious beadaholic. I love researching Pandora Jewelry and acquiring jewelry even more. Pandora allows each person to create their own unique piece of jewelry, and I say if it makes you feel happy it can’t be bad, right?! 😉
Since delving into the world of charm bracelets, I’ve started to explore some other big brands in the charm business – namely Trollbeads, *redbalifrog*, Ohm Beads, and Novobeads, Story by Kranz & Ziegler, Persona, Chamilia, Alex and Ani, and a number of independent artisan designers at the moment, but I’m constantly on the look out for anything new to express my style. I hope I can share my enthusiasm and addiction with you all!
I live in Seattle with my husband and my furry son, Beau and human son, Alex. I’m an attorney by day and passionate blogger by night. Thanks for stopping by and don’t be afraid to say hi!
I received a few interesting questions that I thought I would post here:
- Did you love charms or have a charm bracelet as a child?
- I never had a charm bracelet as a child, but the idea always fascinated me; unfortunately there was no Pandora or other European style charms that I was exposed to as a child otherwise I would have started much earlier!
- What is it about charm bracelets that appeals to you so much?
- I can attribute my fascination with charms to two key traits: my collector’s tendencies and my addictive personality. They really go hand in hand – when I start collecting something, I MUST HAVE THEM ALL and I MUST HAVE THEM RIGHT NOW. Lol, but that’s not really an exaggeration. There are just so many pretty pieces that my wish/need list never ends.
- Why did you buy your first Pandora bracelet? Which charms did you pick?
- I was actually picking out a gift for my mother-in-law, since I never wore bracelets before I got into Pandora. After seeing all the charms in the process of selecting her present, I came to the conclusion that I must have one for myself. I think it only took me about a month to complete that first bracelet, then it was all downhill from there. My first charms were the friends forever butterfly, rose bush, green flowers for you Murano, green zig zag, and the two flower clips.
- How do you manage to work during the day and run this website?
- Thankfully I’m no longer in litigation so my evenings are my own. I try and write on weekends and weeknights, and most of the photography is done on the weekends. When it’s fun and interesting, it doesn’t feel like a job so it’s been a labor of love to keep the blog running. Honestly though, my husband is my biggest asset as he runs the technical side of the blog and anything that needs to be installed/updated/modified I can turn to him. I’m so lucky that he’s supportive.
Feel free to shoot me any other questions through the Contact Form and I will post them here.