Pandora Valentine’s Day 2014 Gift Sets

pandora-valentines-day-2013-gift-box-gwpWe’re still waiting for Christmas, but after New Year’s the next holiday is Valentine’s Day. This celebration of lovers is another popular time to give jewelry and to that end, Pandora is offering several gift sets and all of these include a heart-shaped box GWP (left inset) not sold separately. These deals are only available in North America, but other countries may be holding different promotions. These bundles will be available January 15-February 15, at the same time that the Pandora Valentine’s 2014 Collection will officially debut.

We’ve already seen the charms from this release so there’s no surprises here, but there will be 2 bracelet bundles and a necklace & earring gift set.  The You & Me Bangle Gift Set includes the You & Me dangle on a bangle for $125USD which has a value of $140.  The one I’m tempted to get is the Sparkle of Love Gift Set mainly for the Sparkle of Love charm that won’t be sold separately until the spring 2014.  It has the temporary exclusive charm with two Love of My Life clips and the barrel clasp bracelet for $200USD (value at $225).  Lastly, is the Love Locket Jewelry Set that comes with the heart locket and a pair of the plain heart earrings for $150USD with a value of $185.

What do you think of these promotions?  Will you be dropping hints for any of these bundles for Valentine’s Day?

Comments

1. Hey Leanne! Any news about Valentine’s Day promo in Australia? 😉

2. What does the Spring/Summer release consist of?

3. kyssmeqwik says:

I wonder when or if Pandora will make an actual necklace to wear as many charms as u want on? I miss the gold, Pandora! At least give us some two tone charms, please! :)

4. Demelza Guing says:

As a big fan I always get so annoyed that pandora only gives these promos in the USA espically considering its a european product.
    (Shouting “not fair” as I stamp the ground)
    I always enjoy your posts Leann!

• That’s true, but the US is one of the biggest markets ;). Every country chooses their own promos, so hopefully they’ll listen to the customers! There really should be a standardized promotions list, we’re always thinking “grass is greener on the other side” ;).

5. Pattie Hall says:

the bangle bracelet does not needs clips? I LIKE THE ONE YOU LIKE. GIVES ME TIME TO SAVE UP FOR IT.THANKS AGIN FOR MAKING ME DROOL!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS

6. I would definitely love the Sparkle of Love!! Awesome!

7. Nancy Welke says:

Sparkle of Love Gift Set Love it! Cannot wait to purchase this set to add to my collection.

8. Tiffany Anita Siu says:

I love the Love Locket. You mentioned it will be available in North America…so does that mean in Canada too? It’s too hard to believe that Canada will get the promo too. We didn’t get the free bracelet promo-when was the last time we got that promo? Also that heart gift box looks so cute!

• Yes, North America includes Canada. The regular bracelet promo is March and September, so the last one was in September.

9. Susan Tucker says: