There are quite a few surprises for me in this list! I would never have guessed that some of the more seasonal charms would be this high the top 100 best selling Pandora charms list :). After this post will be the grand finale that everyone has been waiting for — the top 10 best sellers! Will there be big surprises there too?
19. Doghouse – I think this charm is so cute and represents my little fur baby, especially since there’s a red heart on the back. I do wish Pandora would do a line of dog breeds since this doggie looks nothing like my Westie.
18. Aqua snowflake – this is one of the surprises I was talking about, I guess I’m not very into the holiday themed charms so this is one I haven’t really thought about getting, but it would go great with a winter wonderland bracelet.
17. I love you – one of the few two-toned charms to make it on this list! I really like this charm and I think it’s a wonderful present to give and get from your loved one. My husband gave it to me after some heavy hinting; this was one charm I wasn’t going to buy for myself, lol!
16. CZ cross – this charm reminds me of the show, GCB on ABC. I love how this brings a bit of bling to the faith.
15. Flower clip – this was my first clip and I still love it! I’ve got it on my lime-green bracelet (my first bracelet) and it still makes smile. I loved these so much, I even got a pair for my mom when I started her bracelet.
11. Love me (mother of pearl) – I didn’t know the name of this charm and it’s one of the most popular ones, lol. I have this one on my crystal/silver bracelet and I love the iridescence. One thing I am worried about is that I’ve seen some ladies’ hearts have fallen off of the charm. I hope that doesn’t happen to mine!
10. Crazy clip – at first this didn’t catch my eye at all, but the more I saw it, the more it grew on me. I have this set on my red/Asian/family bracelet and it’s a bit more bulky than the other clips. I wonder why it’s called “crazy”?