A few ladies on Facebook have stated that they’ve had the chance to preview a portion of the new charms collection that Pandora is releasing some time later this year. I would think that these new upcoming charms were from the Fall 2012 collection; Pandora typically releases their new products twice in year, once during the spring/summer window and again during the fall/winter window. But with the significant amount of pieces that are set to be released in June (the animal print Muranos, the UK Olympic charms, and the destination charms collection) we can’t really be sure. Pandora could completely surprise us with a big in-between-window release in 2012!
In any case, some charms addicts on Facebook with some inside connections have claimed to have seen the following charms in person:
- Cruise ship charm — this would be perfect for the next Pandora Cruise!
- A silver crown (possibly a silver version of the existing, exquisite, and expensive gold crown charm)
- Several “bling” heart-shaped charms
- A pair (like the mother-daughter and best friends butterfly pieces) of silver turtle dove and hearts that are engraved with “Love You”
- A two-tone jewelry box charm that is marked with “my unforgettable moment” on the underside
No pictures of these charms have surfaced, but these come from a few sources that predicted the destination charms almost spot on so it sounds very plausible. I’m really excited about the “bling” hearts as I know hearts are very popular with many Pandora fans, and I love that Pandora is potentially following up their recent mother-daughter pair charm with another adorable sounding pair!
We’ll keep you all posted on any additional information or rumors that surface around the new Pandora 2012 collection, and especially if any pictures of the new charms make it out there.