I’m so glad you all have been enjoying this series! When I received the list of charms, I wasn’t sure what to do with it, so it was my husband that actually suggested the countdown and adding the “reviews”. I’m glad he’s so supportive with my blogging! It’s almost worse for my addiction because I just stare at charms all the time, lol. Anyway, in this post I’ll go through the next set of charms – #60-69 of today’s bestselling charms.
69. Doggie – this charm reminds me of the Target mascot (Spot), but he’s just so cute! I really wish Pandora would come out with a collection of dog breeds so I can more accurately represent my little fur baby. I’ve got the dog in doghouse for him, but this would work really well for my hubby as well since he’s the year of the dog. I’m just waiting for a full bodied pig charm (my zodiac animal) and then I’ll get this little guy!
68. Giraffe – I can’t say what first attracted me to this charm, but I love it! I think he’s so cute with all his detailed spots. I randomly got this one and wasn’t sure what to do with it. I just had it on my silver/crystal themed bracelet, but now with the animal print Muranos coming out soon, I have an idea to do an African Safari themed charm! It’s coming along nicely, so look for posts on that one soon :).
67. Pink hearts – this picture (and all the stock photography of this charm) makes it look more salmon than pink, but in real life, it is baby pink. The glass is more transparent than the other beads in this collection, like the green, blue, and red ones are opaque glass. With pink and hearts being a couple of Pandora’s favorite themes, this one on the list is not surprising.
66. Pink CZ puffy heart – like I was just saying, pink and hearts are a couple of Pandora’s favorite themes, and here it is again! The puffy heart has quite a few variations; as we saw in the first part of the series, the clear CZ puffy heart, there’s also a plain silver puffy charm, and there was a limited edition Royal Wedding heart with a blue stone in celebration of Kate and William’s wedding in 2011.
65. Peace sign dangle – in person, the stones are an interesting salmon color, not pink. It’s a very pretty charm, but I’m kind of surprised that it’s on the top 100 list as I haven’t really seen it on too many ladies’ bracelets. This charm has that ’60s nostalgia attached to it, and it would be perfect paired with the new peace symbols charm that came out with Floral Nostalgia collection!
64. Music note dangle – I really need to get this one at some point. Like most Chinese kids, my parents made me play piano but looking back, it was a great experience. I also love to listen to music and singing along (mostly in my car, but I can do a mean karaoke!). This charm does represent one of my favorite pastimes, and I’ll have to figure out something to do with it.
63. Journey – the name is perfect for this charm! It just emphasizes how life is a journey and with all the twists and turns and bumps in the road. At first I thought this charm was kinda ugly because of the lumpiness but it is much more delicate in person and it’s got a lot of texture to it. I have this one on my silver/crystal bracelet and it looks really good.
62. Oxy Crown – I think this charm looks more like a barrel, and I wasn’t interested it at all until the Pandora Cruise. But I saw this charm on one of the regional merchandisers on the cruise; she was wearing it on her leather cord necklace and it totally inspired me to get this charm! It’s on my pale green leather cord necklace and looks really good with all the oxidation detail.
61. Purple flowers for you – this bead is definitely on my list. Originally I was going to put this on my alma mater bracelet because it’s a purple and yellow theme, but now I’ve got an idea in my head to do a garden themed bracelet with my other flowers for me Muranos (I’ve got the green, teal, and yellow). It’s totally inspired by one of the lovely ladies I met on the cruise (Suzanne Lobel) and it’s going to be amazing!
60. Fleur de lis dangle – the more I see this charm, the more I like it. It’s got that feminine quality to it that just appeals to me. The fleur de lis is a symbol of the French royalty and is great for all the francophiles out there. The actual flower is a stylized lily, which is my favorite flower so this will be something perfect to get in the future.