The second part in our series of the top 100 bestselling charms (excluding retired and the new collection) is number 80-89.
89. Wedding cake – I purchased this cake to represent our wedding day and originally had it on my two-tone bracelet, but then I started running out of room on that bracelet so I decided to move it to my wedding themed necklace. What you can’t see is that on the bottom of the cake are double hearts which is so adorable. I love the details!
88. Purple oval lights – have I mentioned that I love the oval lights? I do! This one is on my alma mater bracelet and is a gorgeous deep purple. These colored CZs add a lot of sparkle to your bracelet, and is really great if you have a specific color theme in mind. With the recent drop in price, these are now $65 instead of $75 which is wonderful!
87. Openworks butterfly – Pandora within the last 6 months released the openworks collection to provide more affordable charms at a lower price point for their customers. I love the openworks (the price and the aesthetic!) and I really want all of them. Originally there were 3 released, then the openworks hearts for Valentine’s day. With the new collection, there are 5 new openworks and the open heart spacer.
86. Alpha letter C – another letter on the list, I wonder how many are in the top 100 ;). Again, very versatile way to commemorate the name or initials of a special someone or place. They do take up a bit of space so I haven’t gotten any yet. I have heard a rumor that they’re going to be retiring the letter soon…but that’s just a rumor at this point.
85. Blue vines -the blue enamel has a nice shimmer to it, like a metallic baby blue. This color of enamel is the same as the new blue enamel hearts. My Pandora saleslady has a bunch of these on her bracelet and they’re so pretty with other pastel colors (pink and champagne).
84. Flower dangle with pearl – this is a very classic styled charm and goes well with any theme. My Pandora store has this charm and all the other pearl dangles in varying lengths together which makes a very striking bracelet.
83. Alpha letter K – another letter :).
82. Football – while this is a worldwide release, football is almost exclusively an American sport and boy do Americans love their football! There’s also a two-toned football helmet that is a North American exclusive; these are great for sports fans as well as the new baseball charm in the new collection.
81. Ruby oval lights – the name implies that this charm is red, but it’s really more of a dark fuchsia pink. Not quite sure what else would go well with this color except perhaps the pink forever dangle.
80. Blue oval lights – another oval lights! This CZ is so pretty and it’s the same color as the BPP. I just recently got this one preloved and I just love it. It’s going on my blue fairy tale bracelet and matches the blue trinity spacer perfectly.